The Heat Finish colorway is taken into account considered one of a kind, truly every bar has a particular variation they often all look badass. This colorway is painstakingly made by hand. The value is barely higher due to the added care and palms on software program. These bars will solely be produced in restricted quatities and may solely be obtainable for a restricted time at retailers.
The Classic T bar boasts a thick .083” Crossbar. By using this thickness the bar is able to hold energy whereas enabling that primary T bar look. The steerer tube is a .058 thick” and matches correctly on most compression methods. This combination of wall thicknesses and top quality welding creates a superior T bar.
The bar is protected with a Gloss clear coat to protect the Chromoly Steel from rusting and it creates a look distinctive to Affinity. If you’re looking out for a high quality T bar which will remaining then look no further. Affinity is the acceptable choice for you.
- Made from resilient Chromoly Steel
- 24″ Wide x 28″ Tall
- .083” Crossbar for superior energy
- .058” Steerer tube for weight monetary financial savings and compatibility
- Hand Spun and Heat Finished for Unique Colorway
- High Quality Powder Coat
- Locally made in Southern California
- Rider owned and operated Company with years of professional experience