Click above to find the best possible price for the AO Stealth 3 Complete Scooter
The Stealth 3 full comes loaded with specialty elements and can put many customized scooters to disgrace. Centerpiece is AO’s flagship Stealth 3 deck, which comes with a brand new cast neck, brake and an additional extensive flat space within the entrance for clean nostril blunts. It additionally options AO’s threadless Model A fork which is cast, tremendous light-weight, and durable. A world premier is Raptor’s cast Talon SCS clamp which boasts a sensationally mild weight of solely 5.3 oz. (160 g).
The mild weight but tremendous robust Stealth 3 deck comes U-formed welds which keep away from chopping via and weakening the deck. The broad neck base supplies additional leverage and creates a strong and durable connection to the deck.
We additionally redesigned the break which is shorter, lighter and may now be adjusted with just one hand. The deck is all flat to completely make the most of the grinding space and the surface grind rails reduce friction. Rounded edges on the edges are finger and ankle pleasant. The adjustable brake permits two brake positions and matches each 110 and 125 mm wheels.
Other highlights are Titen excessive precision headsets, 110 mm spoked aluminum wheels by 841, and a brand new metal bar.
- Bar Height: 590mm
- Bar Width: 560mm
- Overall scooter peak: 830mm
- NEW vertically machined cast neck
- NEW bicycle fashion paint job (extra scratch resistant and vibrant colours)
- NEW graphics on backside, grip tape, bars and fork
- NEW sealed dropouts in entrance
- NEW adjustable brake (125 mm prepared)
- NEW brake with welded-on nuts
- NEW cast Model A fork (threadless)
- NEW cast Raptor SCS clamp (solely 5.3 oz., 160 g)
- NEW metal bar (commonplace measurement)
- Fully built-in (SCS)
- 841 spoked aluminum wheels (110 mm)
- High precision Titen headset bearings