This 2016 Lucky Crew Complete Pro Scooter is an essential ride if you are looking for the perfect beginner to intermediate scooter. Featuring the Lucky TBars in 21″ by 20″, they are the perfect size for the average height of rider. The deck is also a very desirable size at 19″ long by 4.25″ wide. This size is great for both park and street riders looking to get the most out of their ride.
Crew Specs & Part Breakdown:
- – Amazing PRO Scooter For Under $200.00
- – Bar: Lucky TBar, 21″ x 20″ (533mm x 482mm)
– Fork: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- – Clamp: Double – Wheels: 110mm
– Brake: SteelyBrake – Grips: ViceGrips
– Total Weight: 7.6lbs (3.4 kg)
- – Deck: Crew Deck 19″ x 4.25″ (495mm x 108mm)
– Headtube: 82.5 degrees
- – Headset: Lucky fully integrated TCS (Tool Less Compression) headset
This Lucky Crew complete pro scooter has a fully integrated compression system (TCS) Tool Less Compression, which makes it easy to tighten up your headset on the go if you don’t have tools to hand. Perfect for kids who don’t carry big backpacks of tools around every time they ride. This complete also features 110mm double Lucky wheels, with ViceGrips and a Steely Brake system. Weighing just 3.4kg (7.6lbs), this is a great scooter and ships within 1 working day!
Lucky Pro Scooters have always built the best completes and parts that are built to last. You will find you won’t have any issues with your complete for a long time as they use the highest quality of metals when manufacturing their pro scooters.