ALL NEW FOR 2015 – MADD GEAR MGP VX5 NITRO
All the important thing options you’d anticipate to see on a intermediate/pro degree scooter are right here and able to experience on the all new Madd Gear MGP VX5 Nitro scooter.
Back for 2015 Madd Gear brings new, greater Vicious Core Wheels measuring 120mm to the VX5 Nitro, full with weight decreasing extrusion know-how making this lighter than earlier fashions and nonetheless that includes the unique bat wing bars that you recognize and love with a brand new fade bar graphic.
- four.5″ Wide Concave, Fluted and Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Ultra-Tak Griptape
- NEW 120mm 88a Vicious Core Extruded Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- 22×24″ Fluted Original BatWing Bars that includes 150mm Grind Grips and Nylon BarEnd
- DDAM M1 3D Forged Alloy 120mm HIC Fork
- Sealed and Integrated FSA Orbit C Headset
- Complete Weight: eight.55lbs (three.68kg)
Terry Price’s Take:
The VX5 Nitro Scooter is a BEAST. It options the lighter, fluted, built-in, four.5” flat-backside deck with Ultra-Tack full deck Grip Tape and Composite Blitz Brake to face out in any skatepark, however the largest addition to the VX5 Nitro is the dangerous ass 120mm extruded alloy vicious wheels! They say greater is best, the scooter group have been asking for them and right here they lastly are! 120mm wheels are a lot quicker than 110mm, riders are craving increasingly more velocity within the skatepark, however that’s not all; they provide extra deck clearance for rolling over obstacles and permit extra room on your foot throughout footjams! The Composite Blitz Brake is now suitable with 120mm wheels in addition to the 3D cast alloy IHC fork. So the VX5 Nitro has an superior new picture that basically rivals our VX5 Extreme Scooter.