The new 2018 Envy S3 Prodigy Complete is now available with free delivery. Envy has on a regular basis been know as being one of many essential reliable producers inside the scooter recreation since their arrival in 2009. Envy Scooters has been on a mission to create a number of of the world’s strongest, most revolutionary freestyle scooters and parts ever since. They have carried out it one other time with the arrival of the model new 2018 Envy Prodigy Complete.
The new Prodigy comes with a whole slue of newest designs and choices along with a 6 Series aluminum Prodigy deck with a head tube angle of angle 82.5, Width of 4.45″ and a deck measurement of 19″. Also that features new 110mm Y Spoke wheels with a PU rating of 88a and set with ABEC 9 Bearings. Followed by a set of 4130 chromoly bars coming in at 21.65″ extreme by 19.three” huge and wrapped in Envy TPR handgrips with nylon bar ends for added grip and luxurious. If you’re looking out for a implausible intermediate diploma scooter at an excellent larger value then the 2018 Envy Prodigy is the scooter for you!
Envy Prodigy S3 Specifications
- Envy Prodigy 2018
- 110mm Y Spoke wheel 88a ABEC 9 Bearings
- 6 Series ALU Prodigy deck | angle 82.5 | Width 113mm/4.45″ | measurement 495mm/19″ |Bolt on Flex Brake
- Envy LOGO Griptape
- 6 assortment Forged/CNC ALU fork
- IHC Compression
- Integrated completely sealed headset
- 2 bolt Prodigy CNC Clamp (CNCv2)
- 4130 cro-mo 550mm/21.65″ extreme x 490mm/19.three” in depth
- Envy TPR Handgrips with Nylon Barends
- 3.4kgs/7.5 kilos
- Available Green/Silver, Teal/Black, Purple/Gray, Black/Gray, Red/Black, Silver/Black
Video from the Envy Scooter team of their latest S3 Complete.