ALL NEW FOR 2015 – MADD GEAR MGP VX5 PRO
The all new Madd Gear MGP VX5 Pro scooter has the most effective worth specification of a newbie degree, pro scooter available on the market palms down and is ideal for the youthful riders, on the market, aged eight and above, hoping to be the subsequent Terry Price or Ryan R Willy Williams!
For 2015 the VX5 Pro has been given an improve and now options 100mm alloy core wheels, a one piece bar together with new TPR Grind Grips and the deck has been made lighter than earlier than with the introduction of latest extrusion strategies to the VX5 concave deck.
- New four” Wide Concave Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Grip Tape
- 100mm 88a Pro Core Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- 21×19″ One Piece Upsweep Bar that includes Soft Compound 130mm Grind Grips with Nylon BarFinish
- IHC Steel Threadless Fork with Cut-Out Detail
- 3D Forged Signature Downtube
- Complete Weight: eight.11lbs (three.68kg)
Terry Price’s Take:
The VX5 Pro Scooter has an insane specification for our newbie mannequin scooter. It options a good lighter absolutely fluted four” flat-backside deck; good for grinds & even lighter for whips! Our new chromoly upsweep fluted T-Bar, locks straight onto the IHC compression system that paired with the FSA sealed headset, removes any headset wobble for a strong journey. When you assume you possibly can’t improve this mannequin anymore, we’ve added a threadless metal cutout fork which accompanies the brand new addition of 100mm alloy core wheels! We’ve removed the previous spring brake & slotted within the new MGP composite blitz brake, the grips have been upgraded to MGP Grind Grips too. Everything on this scooter has been upgraded.