Table of Contents
- 1. District Integrated Sealed Headset – Clearance
- 2. Downside Integrated Headset
- 3. Envy Battle Non-Integrated Threadless Headset
- 4. Ethic Integrated Headset
- 5. Fasen Integrated Headset
- 6. Flavor Integrated Headset
- 7. FSA Impact Integrated Polycarbonate Headset
- 8. New District Integrated Headset
- 9. Revolution Integrated Headset
- 10. TiLT Integrated Headset
Today we reviewed a handful of the best bearing headsets for scooters currently available on the market to date. Check out our entire list below updated monthly.
2. Downside Integrated Headset
Designed in Australia, the Downside built-in pro scooter headset choices prime of the street sealed bearing improvement with a defending mud defend to ensure smoothness and longevity.
3. Envy Battle Non-Integrated Threadless Headset
The Envy Battle Headset truly does stick true to its determine, which I’ll make clear later. This is an unusual threadless headset for regular decks. It is a strong headset which will take a beating and proceed to work strong and keep clear. The higher half about this headset is that it is best to use it to battle it out together with your people in a recreation of “SCOOT” with the completely totally different lazer etched scooter recommendations on the very best bearing cup. So seize a Envy Battle Headset, spin the bars, and get a recreation of SCOOT going!
7. FSA Impact Integrated Polycarbonate Headset
Designed for 1-1/8in straight steerers, the Impact Integrated Headset has 45 degree angular contact bearings top and bottom. A unique translucent polycarbonate top cover and top cap integrates with the head tube to give a clean appearance. Lots of colours.
8. New District Integrated Headset
Be the primary to place this headset in your scooter, with the brand new District emblem your scooter will look clear! Will Fit All Standard Integrated Aplications
9. Revolution Integrated Headset
With improved bearings and a brand new slimline prime cap, the Revolution Integrated Headset is now higher than ever! This headset consists of top of the range titanium bearings encased in a laser engraved 6061 aluminum neochrome or black cap.
10. TiLT Integrated Headset
Produced with high-quality sealed bearings for a quick spinning headset. A precision tapered race ring retains the headset tight whereas the anodized and laser marked mud cowl brings all of it collectively.
- Add a little color to your ride with LUFA Pro Scooters Integrated Headset...
- Comes with 2 Sealed Bearings, LUFA Neo-chrome top cap, and sleeve
- Fits All Integrated Pro Scooters and Bikes
- Material:AL6061-T6 full CNC
- Suit for: HIC, SCS system
- Diameter:Ø41.8mm(O.D)x7mm x 45°
If you liked the review, please leave your feedback.