Our Top 3 Picks
Table of Contents
Today at MyProScooter, we reviewed hardware from the future! There’s some brilliant parts here you need to check out including conversion kids, extra strong axels and more. Our top pick will surprise you!
1. Apex IHC-HIC Conversion
If you’re working an IHC setup and wanna convert to HIC to run an outsized bar, then due to Apex, this conversion shim is all it would be best to take motion!
2. Epsilon Plug Kit
Fiberglass strengthened tremendous robust plastic materials
Angled entrance plate for nostril blunts
1 sizes matches all
5 colours (black/white/pink/inexperienced/yellow)
3. Epsilon Soulframe Kit
Epsilon soulframes are right here! They are the alternative grind plate for AO Epsilon decks, you will get a brand new one in case your present grindplate is worn out or in case you simply need to change the colour of the underside of your scooter. These are really a candy deal.
5. Headset Spacer – 20mm
20mm off headset spacing goodness!
6. Lucky Universal Bar Adapter UBA
The Lucky Universal Bar Adapter permits any outsized bar to suit on a threaded fork. Similar to the HIC package, it’s produced from a Delrin composite and makes for a light-weight and low friction materials.
- CNC AL6061-T6
- Axle length:70mm/2.76in+90mm/3.54in
- Super Strong Axle : 12.9 Grade hardness
- PRO TEAM TRUSTED - Ridden by the top riders in the game, Lucky scooters are...
- THE TFOX SIG - Lucky teamed up with Tanner Fox to build the TFOX Sig Pro...
- ULTRALIGHT - Say hello to the lightest competition scooter in the Lucky...
- for Pro Scooters
- LUFA Black Pro Scooter Pegs (sold as set of 2pc pegs)
If you liked the review, please leave your feedback.