Improving on the VX3 mannequin to convey you a high quality stunt scooter. Don’t settle for any substitutes.
The MGP VX4 Nitro is aimed on the skilled rider who’s 12 years and above. The rider will need a strong, skilled degree scooter with extensive bars and threadless forks – and the VX4 Nitro does not disappoint.
- four.5″ VX4 Integrated and Fluted Flat Deck with 3mm Concave with VX4 Cut Out Grip Tape
- 3D Forged Fitted Triple Clamp
- 21″x23″ One Piece Chromoly Bat Wing Bars with Madd Gear Extra Wide TPR Grind Grips
- All new Madd Gear Tight As Bar Extenders (Giving as much as an additional four”!)
- HIC Threadless M1 Fork
- Integrated FSA Headset
- Madd Gear 110mm Two-Tone Filth Alloy Core Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- New Madd Gear Composite Blitz Brake
- Weight: three.97kg
Graphics for the MGP VX4 Nitro are delicate with the main target being on ‘much less is extra’ and searching like a real skilled scooter.
Also new for the VX4 Nitro are the Madd Gear Tight As Bar Extenders, giving the rider the choice to vary the width of their bars by as much as four”!
Are you madd sufficient?