UrbanArtt is choosy to say the least relating to designing prime of line scooter elements. The V2 fork was a pure development from the Compressor UA Fork and borrows numerous the small particulars that make the fork really easy on the attention. The largest recreation changer with the UrbanArtt Primo V2 fork is the worth, coming in at simply $59.95! Icing on the cake is the forks compatibility with wheels as much as 125mm.
Compatable with SCS/HIC compression techniques (not included).
- Made from chilly cast 6061 collection aluminum
- One-piece threadless fork with distinctive compression cap that works completely with SCS compression
- Steerer tube size: 153mm; built-in spacers
- Compatible with HIC and SCS compression solely
- 10mm offset; suitable with wheels as much as 125mm
- Available dimensions: Steerer tube size: 153mm; built-in spacers